OUR GRATITUDE

Friday, March 28, 2008

SNEAKY LITTLE DEVIL!

The Law of Attraction is a sneaky little devil. I was trolling blog sites today looking for the missing link to the monetary part of my quest and I ran across a couple of sites run by parents, families and friends of Autisim and Aspergers. Naturally I felt compelled to offer service and made a point of putting it on my ODD website.
Funny thing is, it is exactly what I was looking for, who knew?

That is exactly how it works. What you are putting out to the Universe comes to you. I thought I was looking for the solution to a problem I was having and by finding those sites, I realized...I do not have a problem. I have everything I need in my joyous and grateful life. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to help others and the Universe knows that about me.

These people need our help so lets give it to them.


Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it, and remember this:
THE SECRET.

Thoughts do become things.

There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe, and you will receive
It all begins with baby steps.

No comments: