OUR GRATITUDE

Friday, March 9, 2012

My Review of Lounger pantset by Dream and Co®

Originally submitted at WomanWithin

Lounger pantset. V-neck top with raglan sleeves and kangaroo pockets;

  •  Top length about 30".


Love the pockets

By pogo2go from Norton, MA 02766 on 3/9/2012

 

5out of 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Soft, Warm, Comfortable, Nice Design, Washes Well

Best Uses: Lounging, After Shower, Pockets, Cool Nights, Sleeping

Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser

Was this a gift?: No

I love these. I put them on and feel so cozy but best of all they have pcokets. Pajamas with pockets are awesome. How many times do you have to carry a kleenex with you when in your pj's? Well with these you have a pockets to carry them in. I love pcokets in pajamas, and I love thse pj's.

(legalese)

No comments: