OUR GRATITUDE

Sunday, June 22, 2008

SMARLINKS NO BLOG SHOULD BE WITHOUT ONE

TinyURLImage via WikipediaI put this little blue link on my blog yesterday. Funny...I have a lot of little widgets on my blogs but none does what SmartLinks does. I wrote my blog today and when I went back to my address bar the widget had turned into a little notebook with a list of places I could immediately review my blog on. I mean instantly.....It will connect you to Del.ici.ous, Tiny Url,Similar pages on goggle, similar sites on google,open my things, open options, make a widget, and the help button is right there also.
Not one of the other widgets on my blog does that. Click on the SmartLinks widget and see for yourself. If you are a blogger, or internet marketer, you'll be saving yourself so much time you might even get a day off, if you work from home in your pajamas like I do.
Zemanta Pixie

No comments: