OUR GRATITUDE

Monday, December 8, 2008

CHRISTMAS IN NORTON

GOOGLE
The lights are up and last week the planets were aligned. Here in the East we were able to see the crescent moon and the two planets (Jupiter and Neptune), looking like a frown face, while Australia got to see a smiley face in their neck of the woods. Thank God the neighbors have all hung their lights and put out their decorations, because I won’t settle for a frowning face in our neck of the woods. My good neighbor Joe has his Christmas Village aligned, so no one at this end of town is looking at the frown face any longer. The week before Christmas, Santa Claus will be visiting Joe’s Christmas Village and the children in this little neck of the woods will be getting some little goodies from Santa. Nothing so significant, as a new video game or game system, but a token to put a simple smile on their faces,. To remind them of the joy of Christmas, and the birth of Jesus. There is a twinkle in Joe’s eye…wonder what he’s up to. It seems he and Santa have a lot in common…I guess we’ll see. The one thing I know for sure, there will be some smiling faces around him this year. And as soon as I can get my computer to release the photos I have taken of his village, I’ll post them here for you.

No comments: