OUR GRATITUDE

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Secret (2006 film)Image via WikipediaGOOGLE.COM
I was reading a post in a thread on Powerful Intentions. A woman posted that she found herself in tears, crying that she was unable to give even something small to a few children. What I saw about her post was beautiful. In the few moments that she was crying...the answer came to her. She remembered that she had a resource she had forgotten about, and she made that resource the way she would both give and receive that year. IN HER TEARS, SHE "ALLOWED."

"The Secret," "The Law of Attraction,"and "The Law of Abundance," all teach us that it is when we "allow" that what we desire, is given to us, or shown to us. It is through our "feelings" that our desire is expressed, and the answer is shown to us, or our desire is received.

I am not saying that when we don't get what we want...we should sit down and cry, and that is not what this woman did. I am saying that in order to receive what we desire, we must feel that it has already been received, or it is already on its way, and so it is, and it shall be. We only have to ask the Universe once for what we desire, it already knows, and we must feel it...already on its way to us, and feel that we are receiving it, and so we will.

I was listening to Joyce Meyer the other day on television; she was talking about how God always answers our prayers, but sometimes the answer is "NO." That made me begin to think in a different way about what and how we ask the Universe. The answers are always there, it is how we listen to, and for them, that they show themselves. We are the only one that can change our life, it is in our own realm of existence to make the necessary changes to our life, to accomplish, or reach the goals we choose. I am going to reach my goals this year, because I am going to listen for, and to, the answers that I am given. I am going to follow the "instincts" that I have always known exist in me, and I will take the time to listen to and find the answers that are being shown to me.

What are your goals for this year? What do you hope to receive? What do you plan to give? These answers are all crucial to reaching our goals, and having what we desire in our life for the coming year. Ask in your prayers or in your communication with the Universe through meditation, to me they are the same. I pray during meditation and I pray to God during prayer. Everything around me is telling me to listen better this year, and that is what I'll be doing...LISTENING.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: