OUR GRATITUDE

Friday, March 4, 2011

EVERYONE NEEDS A GOOD CLEANSING LAUGH

Pogo on the computer againImage by dannie4852 via Flickrhttp://ourgratitude-rosee285.blogspot.com/googlea38ace4ec2d0d8d1.html

Life is not easy. God never wanted it to be easy. He puts challenges in front of us so we will pay attention to what he has to give us. What is that you ask? Well, even if you didn't ask, you should know.  He wanted us to know that, no matter what we have done... he gave his son to die and to save us from ALL our sins.  So, no matter what you have done, or what is making you sad or dysfunctional...all you have to do is ask for his forgiveness...with conviction, and he will answer your prayers.
I ran across a video online today and could not resist sharing it with people, because it was so cathartic for me. It made me laugh so hard that I cried...The tears that I cried were from grief, sadness, guilt and so many other emotions that I couldn't even list them all, but it worked.  That is what EVERYTHING is about. Cleansing ourselves from the things that make us so dysfunctional in a world filled with so many things to be GRATEFUL for.  Take responsibility for your part in your life and ask for forgiveness; and if that is not enough watch this video, because I promise you, it will make you laugh until you cry with JOY.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: