OUR GRATITUDE

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I have set my rainbows in the clouds between me and the earth!

GOOGLE
What do we say? Japan is under attack...yes, attack. The whole world is watching and it is time we all paid attention. This is not doomsday, it is a wake up call. God told us to expect things like this, but who is really listening? Are you? I am, and I am taking steps in my life to make sure that my family and I are prepared for whatever is to come because I know that "we are not ALL God's people," YET! He says not everyone will get to be with him. Will you be one of those left behind?
Genesis 9:12-17 (The covenant that God made with Noah and his sons) And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy ALL life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures of every kind on the earth." So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."
I don't see doomsday in those verses, do you? What I do see is that God has told us what is NOT to come, but he has also told us what IS to come. There are signs and we must be watchful of the signs and be prepared, as believers, to be with him everlasting.
Pray for Japan that all people there see this as a sign of everlasting hope, not death.  Pray that the survivors find peace after losing so many. Pray that the God's word is heard in Japan, everyday. That's what I plan to do.  How about you?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: