OUR GRATITUDE

Friday, November 11, 2011

Believe Nothing~


Buddha says, Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” Everyone learns differently, and David Sharpe and David Wood have taken that into consideration with the system they have created in the Empower Network.
Learn something new each day, read something someone successful has written and take what is “you” out of it and use it to create the life you have always dreamed of having. Mine consists of many hurdles that include the loss of a child, the suicide of my father, the long drawn out cancer that my mother suffered as I cared for her through it, and then the sudden death of my sister and a year later the loss of two family members in the same week. Many of those things have happened to others, but because they happened to me, God found a way to bring me out of the darkness into the light by somehow leading me to find my mother’s long lost Bible. So many negative things had consumed me that I found myself unable to leave my home for any length of time without having a panic attack. The clinical term is “Agoraphobia.” (Fear of open spaces.)It was finding that Bible one day, just sitting there on my entertainment center that began to break the wall that was holding me hostage in my home.
All the time that was then available to me, I made good use of. I am 10 credits short of my Bachelors Degree in Business Management and long after I was told that I was not college material by the high school I attended in the small town I lived in 45 years ago.
Through all of that, I took a small piece of everything I learned by reading what others had done to find success in their lives, and I attribute a lot of my accomplishments to Eckhart Tolle, who taught me “It’s not my business what others think of me,” and also how to clear my mind by running a simple thought through my head. “I wonder what my next thought will be?” That phrase has taken me from a near panic attack to peace and comfort in a matter of seconds. If you find that you have a lot of negative self talk in your mind, clear it with that sentence. It gives you a moment to clear your mind and re-focus.
All of these things are important to me, but you may need something else to inspire you. Whatever it is, begin today and find something that sends chills up your spine when you feel as though it was written for you, and don’t stop until you have accomplished everything you have ever dreamed of. “With God, all things are possible. Matt: 19:26.
David Shape and David Wood have made it easier for people to find the success in their lives that they have only dreamed about. Take your fist steps today and read something by someone who has achieved success. My book of choice right now is “The Success Principles: How to Get from Where you Are to Where You Want to Be,” by Jack Canfield co-creator of “Chicken Soup for the Soul,” series. In the meantime let us help you on your way to financial relief in a world that is in financial turmoil. Create your success today and begin here:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=AnnMarie
This is where thousands of people’s lives have already changed, will it be your chance to ind success? You won’t know unless you try.
http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=AnnMarie
Have a wonderful day, enjoy the sun if it is shining; and if it is not, make your own, because you can. Mine might be ice skating, which is what I remember made me the happiest in my how life>We’ll see~

No comments: