OUR GRATITUDE

Monday, November 14, 2011

Everyday Holds A Possiblity of a Miracle

Everyday Holds A Possibility of a Miracle
No joke.

A lot of times you hear people talk big
game about making millions....

.....or doing millions of dollars in sales.

But you never really know if it's true.

Check this out......

Over the last 2 weeks, I've personally seen
hundreds of thousands of dollars being paid
out to regular people all over the world.

Normal people......

.....who do not have big marketing lists.

.....who have never made a dime in this
industry before this.

.....who are not ....and never will be 'gurus'.

Just normal people from all walks all life
and cultural backgrounds.

From all different levels of experience
and expertise.

Getting commission notifications sent
directly to their email inbox, over and
over again, because.....

....for the first time ever - they are making
money.

So ask yourself this question and answer
honestly:

"Am I getting the results I deserve?"

"Am I tired of taking one step forward
and two steps back?"

And.....

"Am I ready to cut the crap and start
making money?"

If so, listen up.

Tonight, November 14 at 9pm EST
you'll have the chance to hear with your
own two ears.....

....about a commission loophole that
will deposit 100% commissions into
your bank account .....daily.

Yes.....

Your bank account.
100% commissions.
Daily.

Plus, you can see what these normal
people are doing and using to simplify
their entire business down to three steps,
anyone can do ....and only take a few
minutes a day to do.

I can't guarantee you'll get in because
there is ALWAYS 1,000 + people on
the call, but here's the details anyway.

Conference dial-in number: (712) 432-0900
Participant access code: 113543

Here's what I'll say if you can get in.

You won't be the same after you  see
this for yourself.

No one else is.

And.....

More good news:

If you just can't wait until tonight, this
video will give you the 'nitty gritty' about
what you'll see and hear.

But be warned.

It's raw.

It's dramatic.

And I'm not sure how it will effect you.

I just know it will.

Check it out here:
http://empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=AnnMarie

And then get started here:
https://www.empowernetwork.com/join.php?id=AnnMarie

I'll see you on the call tonight.

Here's the details again.

Tonight, November 14 at 9pm EST

Conference dial-in number: (712) 432-0900
Participant access code: 113543

- David Sharpe
Empower Network Co-Founder

P.S. I can't promise you'll be able to
say the same thing, but here's what
people are saying right now about
what you're about to see:

------

Never have I seen a group that actually cares about their
people as much as these guys. Imagine giving 100% commissions.
I am getting about $450 per day in new referrals and
added income. In less than 10 days I am already at about
$2700 in monthly residual income + additional $500 one
time sales. WOOHOO! And I have only blasted out an
email about every other day to a pretty small group of people.

- Ed Przybylski

------

Been with Empower Network for 13 days and have made
just shy of $10,000! I am PUMPED about what we are
doing here in EN because I have also had so many people
who have NEVER made money online, or in their Network
Marketing Business, finally do it here. Now we can help
build a person's posture, now we help people feel good
about sponsoring into their primary business, and now we
can truly EMPOWER people to live the life of their dreams!
Thanks Dave and Dave, we love you for this!

- Tracey Walker

-------

In my first 6 days with Empower Network I had already
earned $1,050. I wish this system had been around when
I first started online a few years ago.

- Carl Willis

-------

For years I had struggled to be in business for myself. Some of
the businesses I started did just ok. More recently (in the past
1-1/2 yrs.) all I did was spend money and never made any money.
Until now! Until Empower Network. Although right now I'm
not slamming it, I made my first $100 commission in less than
24 hrs. I am not and will not get suckered into anything else.
Empower Network is where it's at and where I'm staying

- Debra Hill

-------

$1,075 so far... $575 Residual. I've been involved in the
industry six months, part-time. I built a 70+ person team
in my primary opportunity... which pays me roughly
$200/residual. In 11 days with Empower, I've almost
tripled that.

- Tim Buist

-------

I joined the Empower Network 4 days ago. I made my
first sale today! I had to wait to get my merchant account
set up and that took 2 days, so I guess you can say I've
made my first sale in 1 day! he was very excited about
it too.

- Dona Davis

------

In only 5 days of work I got $3,318.67 deposited into
my bank account, and then I took a week off to go
cruising around the mountains... I love this stuff guys!

- Jordan Schultz

------

So.....

Are you ready to have a breakthrough
and not another breakdown.

You can.

With one easy decision that will feel
good when you finally make it.

See how below:
http://empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=AnnMarie

And them join them here:
https://www.empowernetwork.com/join.php?id=AnnMarie

No comments: