OUR GRATITUDE

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sympathy for Delicious

GOOGLE
Mark and Scott Ruffalo
I just watched a movie on Showtime, it was called "Sympathy for Delicious." Mark Ruffalo was in it and he dedicated it to his brother Scott Ruffalo. I was wondering as I watched it why it was necessary for people to use such vulgar language to deliver such a great message. Not one to believe in coincidences, I wasn't satisfied until I found an answer to my question. Pondering for an answer I picked up my copy of "Today," a booklet that is handed out at my church once a month, which I read everyday. Two pages were stuck together as I searched for what I thought was today's date. I began to read "I have become all things to all people so that... I might save some...for the sake of the gospel"...1 Corinthians 9:22-23. Further into the paragraphs that followed the bible verse I read. "The good news of Jesus is unchanging. But the way we share and express that message through our lives, music, art, and worship must change and be adapted to the persons and people groups where God places us. Our commitment, like that of Paul, is to make the great truth of the one gospel understandable in every cultural context." Like I said, I don't believe in coincidences, but I do believe that the Holy Spirit awakened in me the means to find the answer to my question. I am not suggesting that all things vulgar are written, made, or said to bring everyone in their own way to the Holy Spirit, but I do believe that something in me, today, brought me to the wrong day's message, and not by mistake.
I also believe that the message I answered that brought me to the Empower Network, was sent to me for a purpose. I have been network marketing for a long time, as I am unable to work outside of my home; and have been searching for the right opportunity. I am believing that this is it. In 2 1/2 weeks this company has paid out over $850,000 in commissions, and expect to pay out over $1,000,000 by the end of this week. So now is the time to get in. This is what you can still call a ground floor opportunity. go HERE AND JOIN THE WEBINAR NOW. 9:00 P.M. EST.

No comments: