OUR GRATITUDE

Saturday, April 5, 2008

GOD REALLY HAS A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR!

The Law of Attraction tells us "thoughts become things" "You are what you think about"
"Ask, Believe, Receive" and "The Secret" says...there are no coincidences. I believe all of that so tell me what you think of this:

I have 2 favorite products that I love to eat, both are products grown from the ground, potato is one and rice is the other, In the past 2 months I have found a rock in both of my favorite products. I'd like to know what you all think about this. Coincidence?
It could just be that "I am the Queen of the Universe", but in case that is not the answer, maybe someone has some suggestions. You have to agree, it is really remarkable that one single person would get two different products with a rock in each one and the manufacturing process is not the same with them.

What do you think I should do? I contacted the first company and they were really nice about it, and then I let it go. But the other day when it happened again, I have to wonder...how funny is God's sense of humor, because who else could pull off a coincidence like this. I keep looking around for Ashton Kutcher to say "You are punked" but to no avail.

So I am left with this dilemma. Please make a comment and weigh in on this.

No comments: