OUR GRATITUDE

Monday, May 19, 2008

GOD WANTS US TO FAIL....FIRST!

Image via WikipediaOver the weekend my friend James and I were discussing failure and how we know we are better people as a result of our failures. We talked about how we know that God wants us to fail, so we can learn from our mistakes, and how he carries us through the hard times. (Footprints). His father taught him that, I learned from my own mistakes that mistakes are good lessons. My father's lesson to me came in the form of abuse but also in these words. "Be a leader...Not a follower", he also said "It's all in your head." He was absolutely right on both counts.
I was reminded of this conversation with my friend James by an email I got this morning from Dean Hunt, on his blog he discusses "Failing Upward" He has a video on there that makes it all so clear. So stop by Dean's blog today and pick up some info on how to fail...but check out all the ways to succeed also. He has a wealth of successful resources.
IF THIS IS NOT THE LAW OF ATTRACTION...THEN WHAT IS IT?
FIND OUT HERE

No comments: