OUR GRATITUDE

Saturday, May 31, 2008

TAKE A RIDE ON A NEW PLANE!

Mona Lisa SmileImage via WikipediaI was lazing around today,recovering from what I hope was, a mild flu, when "Mona Lisa Smiles" came on (with Julia Roberts) and I heard this: "don't air your dirty laundry in public." Well, PTSD welcome home. It's amazing to me that simple things I hear externally, can impact me so deeply. Although I have dissected the experiences, the scars, somehow, still remain. The blessing in the experience, because there always is one, is that now...when I hear something like that, and it triggers an emotion; I have developed the skills to leave it external. And that is the real trigger, the new external experience ops the past. I no longer have to take things apart and dissect them, because I have stopped stuffing them down. I listen "within" and that now keeps the wolves at bay.

What an amazing perception that is for me. To see the past as exactly that....THE PAST.... and nothing more. I would never have gotten here without the tools I have experienced in the past 14 months. "The Secret, The Law of Attraction, Powerful
Intentions,"A New Earth" Awakening to your Life's Purpose," "Think and Grow Rich" and numerous other wonderful resources that we forget even exist when we are "without."

TAKE A RIDE ON A NEW PLANE AND EXPERIENCE "PRESENCE"

No comments: