OUR GRATITUDE

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I AM ATTRACTING!

I was writing a story today at my computer and new piece for the book I am writing with my family, and my daughter Elyse, called me from wherever she and her boyfriend, Josh were, to ask me a question. They do this quite regularly. I am pretty sure, though that she said, now that she has that fancy new phone they can just Google everything, but she must not have charged it.
Anyway, I had just finished writing this on the page (H--L), guess what the question was that she asked me? "Mom, what is purgatory?" They had just passed a place called Purgatory Road or something and my daughter said, "Yeah, that's a great place to live" (sarcastically) and Josh responded with, "Purgatory is a good place." So it began...I do not know how long it will take him to realize that she will challenge everything. That is one of the great things that I love about her.
So, I responded with "It is h--l," and then corrected myself and said "it is the place between here and h--l" and I heard her say, AHA! I guess she won again. So tell me, is that The Law of Attraction or what? It's just everywhere I look. It is in everything that I see and say. It is fun to be attracting little miracles like this. Get excited and take a peek. What can it hurt, just remember these things.
1. There is a time delay.
2. There are no coincidences.
3. It is working all the time.
4. You cannot do it wrong.
Don't you just want to slap me? Tell me how silly I'm being? Go ahead, send me an email, call me on the phone, comment on my websites. Whatever it takes to get you here, where everything is like a magnet. Miracles do happen, thoughts do become things, Ask, believe and you will receive, and it all starts with baby steps. Phew! Do it...(that works for Nike, and I thought I'd just throw it in).

No comments: