OUR GRATITUDE

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR!

"do you think there is anywhere, in any language, / a word billowing enough /
for the pleasure / that fills you, / as the sun / reaches out, / as it warms you" --
Mary Olive

Taken from “Today’s Mission Calendar Inspiration”
(Oprah’s Newsletter02-26-2008)

The above quote struck me today, as the epitome of emotion. How much better can one feel, than what is expressed above?
I wish I could explain why it took me this many years to recognize the ability, we all have, to change our thoughts, to accomplish, or receive that which we desire.

“The Secret” hit the world with an explosion of new language that some are still trying to learn. The practice of “The Law of Attraction” must become habitual. It must be in everything you say and do, so that it comes back to you in the same way.

I find myself daily, reveling in the dreams that I am attracting into my life and the experience is so fulfilling. Twenty five or thirty minutes twice a day and my life transforms into the most majestic, abundant and glorious experience. It takes planning and direction to get your dreams to turn into reality, but never make light of the journey. The journey is the most magical part of the entire experience.

Never knowing that I had the ability to meditate, made me miss so much of my life. I never dreamt~~~ I could dream my life, into becoming the dream of my life.

Open yourself up to the new language, the new understanding, and the awakening of discoveries that have been hidden for years. Take a journey , a magical mystery ride through “The Secret”, and watch your dreams become the reality of your dreams.

Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it, and remember this:

Thoughts do become things.
There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe and you will receive.
It all begins with baby steps.

Check out my new website
Just click and dream.

No comments: