OUR GRATITUDE

Sunday, February 24, 2008

THE WORLD WITHIN!

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”

Albert Camus
Real Simple newsletter

When I first began to apply The Law of Attraction to my life, I was phobic and unable to live in the outside world. I was living within. Although living within is characterized as a disability, in relation to state of mind; I have found the most wonderful and clarifying state of being~~~within.

There is a world of people that walk the earth, never knowing the part of the mind I experience now. The creative function of our mind is where we should all live~~~ within. Quieting the mind and separating the messages, has given me the ability to attract into my life, an abundance of all that is desired. Losing fear, gave me the ability open my mind to the messages that most never get to hear. LOSE the fear, there is nothing in the mind that we should ever be afraid of, but most people never experience the quiet unwatched mind. It is truly an amazing place to explore and I Thank God, oh yes, and Oprah, for introducing me to the Law of Attraction through “The Secret.” I am in love with the journey I am on. I hope everyone will CHOOSE to explore it and remember this:

Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it,
Thoughts do become things.
There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe and you will receive.
It all begins with baby steps.

No comments: