OUR GRATITUDE

Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER SUNDAY FOUR YEARS LATER!

I was sitting in my kitchen last night with two of my children and my daughter’s boyfriend. I was trying to just be there….I watched each of my children as they spoke and realized how amazing they were. I mean, I listen when they talk…but when you quiet your mind and just be…it is amazing what the experience becomes.

I noticed that there is a shelf in my kitchen that I hand painted 4 years ago. I sat there after awhile thinking that I just couldn’t read the date right from the distance I was from the shelf. After a while I got up, and went over to it, and realized I was right, 4 years. The thoughts in my mind at the time were “where did four years go? What had I been doing for four years?” The concept of time was so far from reach. I had nothing to answer the questions with. I know I was here, but I seriously can not put any information into answering those two questions. It was at that moment I realized, that I have been journaling for at least that long, and it was time to collect them and see where I was and what I have been doing. It did not come with a sense of urgency, just a mental note to begin.

In amongst my journals are the answers to the questions and most likely will contain the content that will tell me that I was on my way here.

Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it, and remember this:
THE SECRET

Thoughts do become things.
There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe and you will receive.
It all begins with baby steps.

No comments: