OUR GRATITUDE

Thursday, March 6, 2008

"I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS."

I was posting an excerpt for a new release from HCI Books, on my OUR GRATITUDE IN BOOKS Blog Site, when I began to read a couple of lines that reminded me of how overwhelming (yet beautiful) the acknowledgment of “The Law of Attraction” can be, in the course of a single day. The excerpt (Life Lessons, Loving the Life You Live by, Jennifer Read Hawthorne, Jack Canfield, and Mark Victor Hansen) suggests that, even though you see these wonderful things going on around you, when a friend asks how you are, you immediately begin to relate the negative things that took place in your day.

I was talking to my friend Michele, about this last week, and I suggested that we take a lesson from Oprah who said, when people ask how she is, she says “I have no complaints”. So now when Michele and I see each other, we ask, “How are you” and if one of us forgets to answer with “I have no complaints”, the other one points it out, and we find a source of humor in our day, and begin to remember the tiny miraculous little things we noticed during the day, instead of burdening each other with the negative. One thing that gives Michele great pleasure is her daily post from Mike Dooley’s Daily Notes of the Universe. She tells me everyday what her email said and she gets great strength and pleasure from it.

We should all pay more attention to the little, firebug like messages which flit past us everyday. Those are the things that should take our attention, because those are the unnoticed signals that we are getting within. The Law of Attraction is all around us and the more we find of it without, the more we will get from within. The more we share it with others, the more it will come back to us, ten fold every time.

Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it, and remember this:

THE SECRET

Thoughts do become things.

There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe and you will receive.
It all begins with baby steps.

No comments: