OUR GRATITUDE

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

IT'S ALL IN THE VISION

When I first began to apply The Law of Attraction to my life, I made my first vision board. I took all the magazines I had around the house and started clipping pictures out and taping them to a poster board. It hung in my living room and everyone that came through wanted to know what that mess was on my wall. I didn’t care how it looked and I actually didn’t take a lot of time making it. I just found all kinds of things I thought I would like in my life and pasted them on there.

The beauty of the vision board is that it continues to change, but remember to always keep the first one you make. That’s the one that will bring your real dreams to you. The ones that you made and only half believed. Those are the ones that you will see come true because you are not focused on them, you are focused on the next ones already. As soon as you put that on the board and begin to attract it, begin adding more and more. This becomes an endless process, always changing, because you are an endless process, always changing, and it is your message to the Universe that is coming back to you.
The first ones are the ones you will be most surprised and excited about and when you find you are not, then change them, make them bigger and begin to focus bigger.

Several of the cast of “The Secret” the movie have their own Vision boards now, and they are all in different formats. I still like my first one and since I moved, it is in a room I am not using, it just sits on the bed in there and occasionally my cat Pogo sits on it. I let him, because for some reason it is really indestructible. I still want a lot of those things but they are not as important to me as the ones I put on there for others and I realize that some of them have come true and the joy I feel from that is just so overwhelming, one of those dreams was for Pogo and I’ll be making that come true for him very soon.
LUCKY CAT!

Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it, and remember this:
THE SECRET

Thoughts do become things.

There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe and you will receive.
It all begins with baby steps.
OURGRATITUDE
OUR GRATITUDE IN BUSINESS
OUR GRATITUDE IN BOOKS
OUR GRATITUDE BLOG
POWERFUL INTENTIONS
CRAFTY 1’S BLOG
OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT DISORDER
MASTER BOOKS

No comments: