OUR GRATITUDE

Thursday, March 13, 2008

What You Think of Me is None of My Business!

I recently wrote about how I feel when my mind is open. I am like a sponge, and whatever is being said or done around me is being taken in. That is The Law of Attraction. When the people I love are dealing with their own personal life issues and they come to me for advice or help, I try to be there, always. But what should be seen is that not all of us, are ready to fight our demons, at the same time. All in good time, should be our mantra, one day at a time, it takes baby steps are the messages we should play in our mind. We only experience what we have first “thought”to experience. When situations in our life are not working for us, taking on someone else’s issues is not where we should be. We should be in our thoughts, moving at our own pace, changing what we need to change. Choosing how we want to live our lives, and who we want to be. Being led by anyone or anything short of God himself, may not be right for some of us.

We make our own decisions, yes, but when we take the time to quiet our mind and allow,we are being led by within. I believe that when we are trying to lead others, when we have not completely found ourselves, we lose sight of our own issues. Seeing our own issues through the eyes of others is one thing, but defining ourselves by the opinion or reaction of others is not the direction I want to go. How about You? I love the line from Eckhart Tolle“What you think of me is none of my business”. I prefer to find my answers within. The people around me are free to take from me whatever works for them, but my purpose is not to change who they are, it is to accept them from within. This is a judgment free zone here. Transitioning from “The Secret”to “A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose,“has been the perfect segue for me. I hope others will follow my lead to get there.

I am sorry to say, I do not know where I got this, but it is something that I have recently adopted:

Today's Quote

Do you prefer that you be right, or that you be happy?

-A Course in Miracles


Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it, and remember this,
THE SECRET:

Thoughts do become things
.
There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe and you will receive.
It all begins with baby steps.

No comments: