OUR GRATITUDE

Friday, March 7, 2008

I STILL LOVE YOU!

In my journey with The Law of Attraction, I have found it necessary to separate from people I have been extremely close to for a long time, some family and some friends. Lately I have been asked if I would re-visit the possibility of resolving the issues that forms those distances. My response has been the same in every asking, yet, I am not sure if it is the TRUE thing to do.

My life has transformed so much that I am not sure that these people belong in it, in the same capacity, I will always love them, and I am saddened by the loss, but my quest to find the truth in myself is just too important to go back. I find that people that can only bring negativity to me are not who I want to be around right now.

The Law of Attraction teaches us that we attract more of what we are thinking about. Each time that someone asks me to re-visit the possibility of this reconciliation, I find that all I attract from it is sadness, so I have resolved to accept that I have learned enough about forgiveness to let this go and move on so I am not attracting more sadness.

I am still reading Eckhart Tolle’s book “A New Earth, Awakening to your Life’s Purpose”, and with every page I take time to read it, then reread it, highlight each line, and tab the line for quick access. I am using post it flags and if like me, you are reading more than one book at a time, these are life savers. It takes organization to a new height. I know…it is silly that something as simple as a posit it notes gives me great joy. I have shrunk my world down a bit for focus, and although post its excite me, I am finding more relative things to fill my world with, and reading is a big one. I have stopped reading fiction because fiction will again, attract what I think about, so I am careful to read positive books with TRUE life experiences, and messages that others have found in their journey for TRUTH of their being. The new Oprah Book Club online is so great, I love the interaction with the actual author and Oprah’s opinion on matters of spirituality are usually so in sync with my own…no I am not thinking I’m Oprah. Anyway, if you can you should join in on the Monday night calls, they are so rewarding. Make sure you get a copy of the book and print out the weeks lesson.

If you want to focus on books of inspiration and change the things you are attracting into your life, visit my blog OUR GRATITUDE IN BOOKS, and find inspirational material on life skills.

In the meantime,. Make a point to watch it, read it, or live it but begin with
“THE SECRET”


Thoughts do become things.
There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe and you will receive.
It all begins with baby steps.

No comments: