OUR GRATITUDE

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'M A RIOT, AREN'T I?

Seriously, I wrote my last blog and talked about the insignificance of money and then I deluge my next post with business ads. Well, the bills have to get paid, despite the value I place on money.
It is unfortunate, but true, that you cannot live without money. Actually people do, but they are usually homeless, without jobs, or disabled, and unable to earn income from home, or survive on disability or retirement. What I was referring to was the necessity to be rich. Being rich provides the ability to help a great deal more people, but even on a steady income, there should always be enough money for helping others.

A friend once taught me that when you lend money...don't lend...GIVE. So I have adopted that policy. That doesn't mean you should come running to me for money...I am still in the process of earning enough to make what i do for others much greater than it is right now.

When I was younger I still remember thinking "Why can't we just run the government with monopoly money? What is the point of money? Why can't the government just print more? Well, I learned that everything is off balance when the economy is off balance, which is the same for the Universe.

Faith is believing that the universe
is on our side, and that the universe
knows what it’s doing.
Author Unknown From an excerpt of Jack Canfield’s book 2-21-2008


When we are out of align with The Universe, our life is not running on a steady course, we are having a hard time, we are dealing with life issues and crises. God never meant for us to go through hard times, but he is actually pleased when we do, and we find the blessing on the other side. So the next time you are in the middle of something really difficult, remember "FOOTPRINTS"....God is carrying us through the hard times...and when we are past them we have gotten a huge blessing.
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

Mary Stevenson

So try to always remember to find the blessing, because there absolutely is one for every life issue. Make a list off the top of your head...name as many crises as you can and then look for what would not contain a blessing. You will come up with issues like World Wars and 911 and many others but I promise you, if you look from WITHIN... you will find the blessing. It is always there.

Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it, and remember this:

Thoughts do become things.
There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe and you will receive.
It all begins with baby steps.
BE GRATEFUL
RUN AN HONEST BUSINESS
READ SOMETHING EVERYDAY
THANK GOD
HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS
A HANDMADE GIFT IS MADE WITH LOVE
LOVE OUR CHILDREN
IF YOU CAN'T READ A BOOK LISTEN TO ONE

No comments: