OUR GRATITUDE

Monday, March 31, 2008

THEY ARE IN THE PRESENT

The Law of Attraction is still acting like a sneaky little devil, because I am…ACTING. Funny thing, I was just journaling about what is happening today and why I am seeing a lot of negative things taking place and this went through my mind:

“I am looking for the missing link. If I continue to look for the link, I will never find it, I will just create more ways to look for it. I am so grateful to have the missing link, God. Thank you. With All My Love, Thank you, God.
LOL, God (LOVE OUT LOUD).

When we go looking for something, we will only find more of what we are looking for. Like when someone says, “ Hey man, I am just trying to find myself”. What they are saying is they do not know who they are. But if they “realize” that they do not know who they are…THEY ARE IN THE PRESENT for that moment. “Believe it is in your future and live in the present, you already have everything you need.”

Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it, and remember this:
THE SECRET

Thoughts do become things.
There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe and you will receive.
It all begins with baby steps.

No comments: