OUR GRATITUDE

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

THIS ONE IS FOR ME!

Tomorrow signifies the 1st anniversary of the 1st day of the rest of my life. It was 1 year ago tomorrow that I quit smoking and if I have accomplished one thing it is that. I am so glad to have been able to share that with my Aunt last year. Remembering our final 2 conversations, and the message she sent to me, has made me feel blessed to have known she was proud of me. What I have in my life right now, is all anyone could want, although there are things I know I will complete that will bring a sense of peace to myself and to others.

I am glad to have spent this past year looking within and finding the secrets that were always with me. The messages that I had to find, the journeys I had to take, the feelings I had to work through and suffer through only to be blessed on the other side. God has given me a lot of challenges in my life and I am most grateful for each and every one of them, because the other side of all of them, left me with so much more than I could have imagined, as the little girl, living in the sadness that was our life. I am so grateful to have been chosen to live this life and I am spending the rest of it showing my gratitude through OUR GRATITUDE in every way I can.

I will write my blog each day and share my experiences with others and I will complete the cookbook for my family and complete school to be able to help others find the blessings in their life, as I have in mine. I Thank God for the chance to do it all.

Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it, and remember this: The Secret.

Thoughts do become things.

There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
AAsk, Believe and you will receive.
It all beings with baby steps.

No comments: